© Marcel Burkhardt
Evening visit for groups
The Ornithological Institute is the perfect place for a special event. Invite friends or family to flock together for a tranquil evening on the banks of Lake Sempach and delve into the fascinating world of birds as we open our exhibition exclusively for your group. One of our expert staff members will be there to greet you and remain at your service during your visit.
- Evening visits must be booked by phone (tel. 041 462 97 00).
- The visitor centre is open for your group exclusively.
- For groups from 20 – 100 persons.
- Days and times: Tuesday – Friday, 18.00 – 21.00
- On request, our caterer will be happy to organize snacks and drinks for your group. In this case, we will forward the contact to you.
Costs of an evening visit
Regular admission per visitor plus a group charge of CHF 300. If you would like to serve snacks and drinks, these will be charged separately.